Σάββατο 5 Μαρτίου 2011

Pac man :)


Hello, we got a couple of e-mails requesting the lyrics of our song "Pac man" from our album (Yojikevin) so we are posting them here too. Thank you for getting in touch with us! It means a lot and makes us happy. You can always drop us a line here: lepageband@gmail.com

Here is an article with some interesting facts about Pac man (not our song, the real one). 

PAC MAN lyrics:
I’m waking up
I’m growing down
I’m getting drunk
I’m getting drowned
I am ashamed
To let me know
I feel the need
You’ll never show
I get confused
The city lights
Are blinding me
They shine so bright
I look around
But I can’t tell
What could you be?
I’ll always care
Chorus
I try to catch you
I thought I saw you
I’m sure I’ll find you

A pair of eyes
Is chasing me
Inside this maze
There’s no escape
The eyes are ghosts
And I am lost
I’ve got a Pac dot
The ghosts turn blue
The ghosts turn blue
I chase them too
Some extra points
Won’t save my soul
I’m getting close
But they are strong
An extra life
But no high score

Chorus
I’m trying to catch you
I thought I saw you
I’m sure I’ll catch you


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου